Terms for entry:
- Top prize of £100 in cash or a £150 voucher to be spent on www.tecbikeparts.com - 1 available. Selected by our judges.
- Second prize of £50 in cash or a £75 voucher to be spent on www.tecbikeparts.com - 1 available. Selected by our judges.
- Third prize of £10 or a £15 voucher to be spent on www.tecbikeparts.com - 5 available. Chosen at random.
- Fourth prize of an exclusive TEC Bike Parts T-Shirt in white (Pictured below) - 15 available. Chosen at random.
Tips for submissions:
- To be eligible to win a prize the bike MUST be fitted with one of our TEC Bike Parts products. Let us know which parts are fitted if it isn't immediately obvious.
- Each person is entered into the prizes picked at random only once. You can submit any amount of photos you like but each person will have only have 1 entry into any prize picked at random.
- The top prizes are picked by us based on which we like best. The smaller prizes are picked at random.
- Cash prizes will be sent by PayPal. Vouchers will be emailed and are unique codes that can be used on 1 transaction. T-shirts are available in S, M, L, XL. There are a limited number of each size, they will be distributed based on who responds to their winning emails with their requested size first.
- The competition will be running until June, final submissions date will be announced closer to the time.
How to submit:
- Send as many photos as you can - there is no limit on the number of photos you can send. Submit as many as you can of your bike, we may like some more than others!
- Take photos from lots of angles - sometimes just moving slightly can make a big difference.
- Take the photos in front of an interesting background - a plain background like a brick wall or greenery can make your bike standout. By contrast a sweeping landscape or industrial background can also help compliment your bike in a different way. Avoid just taking a photo on your drive, we get a lot of photos like this and it isn't the most exciting. Think outside the box.
- AVOID awkward or ugly items in the background - try not to have things like a random parked car or pedestrian in the background, this can really ruin a photo.
- Submit it in as high resolution as possible - Facebook and Instagram will compress your photos and make them not as sharp or clear. Sending the original files straight from your phone/camera is best.
- Take it in good light - get out on a sunny day for the best photos. Taking it on a dark or cloudy day will have a bad effect on the final result.
- Use the best camera possible - modern phone cameras are good but a proper camera will still beat them a lot of the time.
Good luck! We can't wait to see your bikes fitted with our parts!
- Please email your photos to email@example.com in as high resolution as possible. If the files are very large you can use a service such as www.wetransfer.com or www.dropbox.com to send them over.