TEC 'SPRINT' 2-2 SHORT stainless full exhaust system for Triumph
Following the popularity of our TRACKER short-style 2>1 exhaust and the demand from our customers for a 2>2 version of the TRACKER we have developed this top quality 2>2 SPRINT exhaust system.
- Easily removable baffles,
- You can ADJUST THE VOLUME, simply add holes to the baffles in stages.
- Mounting points for sensors in header pipes. Carburetor bikes use blanking screws supplied in the exhaust kit for these models.
- Can be used with a Center Stand.
- Full system weighs just 7KG and is a great weight saving compared to the standard exhaust.
- Easy to fit with basic tools: full instructions provided.
- Triumph Bonneville, T100, Thruxton and SE models from year 2000 to 2015.
- It does NOT fit America or Speedmaster models.
- All Triumph EFI and Carburetor models listed above, as supplied with all parts and gaskets included in the kit.
- Can be fitted to Scrambler with some modification: you will need Bonneville exhaust center mounting bolts and bushings from Triumph, and some mechanical problem-solving ability.see this you tube video for a better idea of what's involved in fitting to a Scrambler.
We are pleased to offer this very well made, good looking and great sounding “short track” system at a price that represents real value for money.
The complete exhaust system is manufactured in stainless steel so it will not rust after two years like some chrome exhausts.
The TEC system has a satin brushed "titanium look" finish. It can be highly polished if you want the "chrome look". It can also be ceramic coated black, etc.
Unlike many other name brand exhaust systems, our exhaust will fit with a center stand and features removable baffles. With the baffles fitted, it is pretty quiet. With the baffles modified, it is fairly loud, but not obnoxiously so. The baffles are held by "C" clips for quick access.
Dyno developed to improve Torque and BHP with a 5-10% improvement right across the range.
Improves fuel economy due to increased efficiency.
No modification is required to the fuel system if the baffles are left in place. However, if the baffles are removed or extensively modified, it is then necessary to increase jet sizes on carburetor bikes.
With respect to EFI bikes, it is strongly recommended that a Triumph dealer or independent tuning specialist update the program on the fuel injection system the same as they would for an Arrow system (5 minute job). This is because the system flows far better than the stock system when the baffle is substantially modified and releases all the power that is available.
At time of purchase it is necessary to indicate whether your bike is:
· a Carb or EFI model, and also
· whether you have a center stand fitted so that we can supply the correct exhaust kit for your individual machine.